Monday, March 29, 2010

Second Life

I really enjoyed second life. It was very different from anything else I had done before, although it did remind me of Sims. After I had logged off yesturday, my boyfriend was curious to see what it was all about. So, I showed him and we began exploring a little bit, and flying. Flying is definitly my favorite part of second life. I'm still trying to get the hang of it, it is much more difficult to use than I had anticipated. I did not think that I would want to go on after the assignment was over, but now I'm curious to see more and do more. I liked it more than I thought I would. This was a really awesome experience and I a glad that this was a an assignment because I never would have done it otherwise.

1 comment:

  1. Holly -- what have you learned about identity and anonymity and CMC that might apply to your Second Life experience?

    ReplyDelete